El Tiburon Casitas in Loreto
El Tiburon Casitas is the newest, cleanest, safest, and best located casita type rentals in Loreto. Ideally located near the swimming beach, marina, and Central Mission district, everything you need is within easy walking distance from the four spacious and tastefully decorated Casitas that surround a sparkling pool and palapa/BBQ area.
Beautiful hand painted murals on the walls and natural desert landscaping add to the charming ambiance. Casitas feature comfortable King or Queen beds, fully equipped kitchens, filtered water, beautifully tiled showers, AC, ceiling fans, DVD/VHS players, Free WiFi, free phone calls, complimentary bicycles, movie and book library, and secure parking within the quiet gated compound make this property an outstanding value. We will help you organize any type of outing or tour with reliable Captains and tour operators.
American owned and operated on site in Loreto. $110-135 USD per night for 1-3 persons, 2 night minimum. Check instantly for availability on our website calendar - www.eltiburoncasitas.com.
Sorry No pets. Min age 12 yrs.
All Casitas have King or Queen beds, Luxury pillows and linens.
Casitas feature full kitchens with everything you might need for an extended stay- Refrigerator/Freezer, Microwave, coffee maker and grinder, all cooking equipment, blender, toaster, etc.
Squeaky clean private bathrooms feature roomy showers with HOT water, custom tile work, Luxury Bath towels, and Hair dryers.
Triple occupancy Casita has 3 beds- Queen, Double, and Single, for 3 friends to share. Ceiling fans and cold AC keep everyone comfortable.
Spacious modern floorplans feature dining and sitting area, water coolers, ceiling fans, TV with VHS or DVD player, closets with room safe.
Why Vacation in Loreto?
EL TIBURON CASITAS
- Best Sports Fishing in ALL of Mexico
- Scuba Diver's Paradise - crystal clear waters with 3,000 species of maritime life
- Sunshine almost every day
- Tranquil, intimate, safe, secure
- Largest natural marina in all of Mexico Puerto Escondido
- World-Class Golf - 18 hole championship, par 72, seaside course
- Water sports: perfect kayaking, sailing, snorkeling, wind surfing and more
- Land sports - mule riding, hiking and mountain biking
- Seaside Oasis for American and Canadians
- Approximately 2 hr non-stop flight from Los Angeles International Airport
- Incredible variety of attractions - from 5 remote islands to aboriginal cave paintings
- And, so close: 700 miles from San Diego and 821 miles from Los Angeles
- 12,500 friendly residents eager to help you discover Loreto
65 N. Calle Davis
Loreto, Baja California Sur
US Tel: (805) 755-5828 * Mex Cel: 044 (613) 111-1614
Mex Office: (613) 135-2536