For Sales & Purchasing Agents, Importers, Exporters, for attending board or director's meetings of Mexican companies, to conduct business that will require notarial certification, and for persons participating in any legal or court proceedings or appointments to American consulates in Mexico.
1. VALID PASSPORT AND ONE PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT
Passport must have at least 6 months of validity remaining. If the person is a legal resident in the U.S.A., a copy of the front and back of the Alien Registration Card (green card) is required.
2. LETTER ADDRESSED TO THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF MEXICO BY THE AMERICAN COMPANY HE/SHE REPRESENTS, ON THE OFFICIAL COMPANY LETTERHEAD STATING THE FOLLOWING:
A. Specific activities/purpose to be conducted in Mexico.
B. Time requested and length of stay in Mexico.
C. The applicant will receive no salary while in Mexico.
3. PROOF THAT THE COMPANY EXISTS BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
A. Letter of Credit from the bank.
B. Copy of the Current Business Registration (license)
4. TWO PASSPORT FRONT VIEW PICTURES IN COLOR.
NO AUTOMATIC MACHINE PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
5. COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM
6. FEES :
Fees are Ninety Six (US $96.00) for standard "business person" (company representative), paid in cash only - no money orders, company, personal or cashier's check will be accepted.
*Last updated May 2010
Birth Certificate (FAST), and your Birth Records, from ANYWHERE -- All U.S. States, Mexico, etc.
Applications accepted at Mexican consulates.
Applicants must apply in person between 8am and 12 noon, Monday-Friday.
Visa or FM3 should be ready the next day.